Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way or place to sell stock Armada Wheels?

My stock 2005 18" wheels and tires had less than 100 miles on them when I went to 22's. How can I sell these things? What kind of price can I get for them?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F1_80s_90s said:
Sell them on your local http://www.craigslist.org/, so you don't have to ship them. How much do want sell them for?
I don't know. That was part of my question. I'm affraid that I won't get nearly what they are really worth, but I would like to get something reasonable.

Anybody know what others have gotten for stock wheels?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I have a brand new set of LE wheels and tires that I put on eBay with reserve of $300. Not one bidder. I've also put ads in recycler.com.
No takers.

So I think it's safe to say they are worth less than $300.

I stacked up my wheels 2 per side and made a work table out of them.

You can get brand new Infiniti chrome QX56 wheels/tires for $500.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
andy said:
I have a brand new set of LE wheels and tires that I put on eBay with reserve of $300. Not one bidder. I've also put ads in recycler.com.
No takers.

So I think it's safe to say they are worth less than $300.

I stacked up my wheels 2 per side and made a work table out of them.

You can get brand new Infiniti chrome QX56 wheels/tires for $500.
I've passed on $600 offers twice for mine. Chrome exchange for wheel only is $550. $600 seems to be the going rate for like new wheels and tires. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I'm keeping mine for now unless I get a good offer. I figure I can put them on when I sell the mada and sell the aftermarket wheels for more. :D

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
I'm keeping mine for now unless I get a good offer. I figure I can put them on when I sell the mada and sell the aftermarket wheels for more. :D
Sell the Mada, what, are you losing it 3blk? ;)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hay all I just got new wheels an tires I ended up putting on AMP 20" rims with TOYO MT, 33 12.50R20 with ½” clearance on the back of the front wheel wale’s now it's the meanest Mada around, I will have to get some pictures posted soon. It's funny how every where I go I catch some one drooling on my Armada I need to get a sign saying "LOOK BUT DONT TUCH" I am sick of having to wipe finger prints off or maybe I need to get a chastity belt for it so no one violates my baby. :schla24:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts