Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to add an amplifier and two subs to my stock stereo. I know I need something from Pac-audio to get the audio signal to the amp, however I dont know which part I need becuase they all look like they are for GM or domestic cars. Any assitance with the specific part # would be appreciated.

I also have a 600w kenwood amp, not sure if that helps any.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
You may want to check out the "Clean Sweep" from JL Audio. Here is a link to it Clean Sweep Link .

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
It is being installed in my Armada right now and I am picking it up in two days. This was used on another Armada at the Stereo shop I am having install my new stereo system in as well as several other vehicles with similar head unit's as the Bose. The results were top notch.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there an online retailer that you know of where I can get this, and how much did it cost you? Also, I have heard about the Pac-audio solution to my problem, which I think is pretty cheap, is there much of a benefit for getting the clean sweep when just adding a couple of subwoofers?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
The cost is $399. It has tons more advantages when adding aftermarket Amps and speakers. The sound quality the clean sweep adds is actualy better then aftermarket head units. I wish you could hear how it sounds with it in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts