Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just joined the web site. I heard about it from a fellow mada driver. We were both getting our cars washed and noticed that our were exactly identical. I have a galaxy black 2004 Armada with 23 inch crome wheels. I will post pictures in a few days. I have to take some!! I also stripped my Mada of all the signs and pinstriping except for the big decal on the back.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
welcome, sounds like a nice ride. Let’s see some picks.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Welcome! Do post some pics- I'd like to see that ride. Galaxy is beautiful.

I debadged my Armada as well (except for the burgers). Note to anyone thinking about it, you can debadge everything, but the burgers are held on by tape and there are two small holes that the emblem fits into, so don't pull the burgers unless you're going to fill the holes and have the spot painted.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
tarikj24 said:
Hello,

I just joined the web site. I heard about it from a fellow mada driver. We were both getting our cars washed and noticed that our were exactly identical. I have a galaxy black 2004 Armada with 23 inch crome wheels. I will post pictures in a few days. I have to take some!! I also stripped my Mada of all the signs and pinstriping except for the big decal on the back.
Welcome! Curious as to why you got 23's? IT seems like everyone gets 22 or 24's. Please post some pics of your Armada. Sounds very nice.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
andy said:
Welcome! Curious as to why you got 23's? IT seems like everyone gets 22 or 24's. Please post some pics of your Armada. Sounds very nice.
Or 20s. ;)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Why 23's?

andy said:
I wanted more tire. It gave me the look of 24's though. 22's were nice but when I heard of a 23 in the Diamo's I wanted, it seemed different so I tried it. A lot of people say it looks like I have 24's because theres so much crome.
I'm putting new software in my computer and I'll have it done this weekend. Sorry I can't get those pictures to you guys sooner.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
:( I too wanted 23's but the didnt make em in the rims I wanted. But I'm very happy with my duece dueces :D Welcome to the forum, the ride is sweet. If I had the money I would of bought one of each :3d_004:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts