Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Mada came from the dealer with the stock tires at 44 PSI. Although this seems to jive with the suggested PSI on the door, it seems a little high for our lifestyle. We aren't towing anything except 4 kids who weigh 200lbs when piled on top of each other. I had always run our Surburban around 38 PSI, with good tire wear, and I'm thinking about doing the same with the "Beast". What is your experience?

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the Continentals on mine list I think 44 or 45 psi max on the tire. On a warm day driving your tires inflation will rise. I run mine at 35 and it's not uncommon for them to read 39 psi after some driving. I imagine you guys are feeling every little bump running the tires that high. Sorry for rambling. 35-38 sounds pretty good.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
cfranzen said:
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the Continentals on mine list I think 44 or 45 psi max on the tire. On a warm day driving your tires inflation will rise. I run mine at 35 and it's not uncommon for them to read 39 psi after some driving. I imagine you guys are feeling every little bump running the tires that high. Sorry for rambling. 35-38 sounds pretty good.
I agree. I inflate my tires to 36 psi cold.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done

Done! Wifey think's I'm playing an april fools day joke on her, letting all that air out of her tires!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts