Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

What's this thingy?

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 ·
OK, now for my first what's this question. The things that are on the roof on either side of the third row seats. They look like little 2" cubes that you can hook into from all sides. What are they for? Hook points? Or is there a specific purpose?
Thanks ;)

#3 ·
Oh well. I thought they might be something more. ;)

#4 ·
Not that I know of and really I think it is only there as a marketing trick/tool to make it a little more appealing to women. My dealer made sure to point out to me that I could hang my dry cleaning or garment bag there (as if that's something I do every day). And as if that's what I was looking for when I bought my Mada! LOL

#5 ·
greengoddess said:
Not that I know of and really I think it is only there as a marketing trick/tool to make it a little more appealing to women. My dealer made sure to point out to me that I could hang my dry cleaning or garment bag there (as if that's something I do every day). And as if that's what I was looking for when I bought my Mada! LOL
Really. What was that dealer thinking. He should have shown you the integral tissue holder inside the center console lid. Now that is a real feature. :rolleyes:

#6 ·
He didn't show me the tissue holder, but I do find it very handy! However, he did make sure to tell me that the cargo net is great to use to keep my groceries from spilling out when I open the back hatch!!!! LMAO

#8 ·
manny0 said:
we have one of those.

does it only come on LE
Why do you think you pay top dollar for the LE? Better drivetrain? :D

#9 ·
oh man you all are so funny I was practically rolling on the floor lmao I have not noticed the little boxes but I am going to have to step out and see if I find them as for the tissue holder where exactly is that? If it's what I think that is where I put my IPOD when I get out of my car but anywhoo a cargo net I am so jealous mine didn't come with that but ya'll have a good day I'll be back later gotta go check out the boxes in the mada

#13 ·
thingys?

Yes those are hook points to tie your load down in the back. My 04' SE came with a cargo net. Did ya check the tool compartment in the back? :nana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.