Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I recently purchased a 2020 Armada SL with auto leveling suspension to tow my 22’ TT (used with 44k miles and extended dealer warranty).
I recently noticed the rear looks like it is now sagging when unloaded and unhitched. I measured the ride height/wheelarch height and it seems really odd:
FRONT: driver 35” passenger 36”
REAR: driver 35” passenger 34”
I checked all the tire pressures.
Question 1: what is the factory recommended ride height/wheelarch height?
Question 2: is it normal for the drivers side of the car to be so different from the passenger side of the car?
Question 3: if I were to adjust the auto self lever under the car would it even help since there is still a 1” difference between the rear driver and rear passenger side?
Any other sights or suggestions?
Much appreciated!

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
18 Posts
Hi Santa Cruz Momma,
Did you find any more information on the uneven ride height?
I'm a newbie to the forum - just bought a 2021 Platinum 4x4 and measured the wheel arch heights:
  • Front is 36 inches (both sides)
  • Driver rear is 34 3/4 inches
  • Passenger rear is 35 1/4 inches
I haven't researched this very much, but find it curious that the heights are uneven - and yes, it's parked on level ground and unladen.
I'm interested in what the correct ride height should be, before I mess around any further. I think I saw a diagram somewhere in these forums that said 36 inches all around?
Any advice is welcome! Apologies in advance if this is a really obvious newbie question! 😅
Don.

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
18 Posts
So I managed to get this adjusted - mostly thanks to this forum. The adjustment is a little different in the 2021 - no threaded rod, but its easy to rotate the sensor slightly by loosening the nuts with a 10 mm wrench. Now sitting leve at 36 inches all around +/- 3/16 in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts