Indeed you have. That just makes you a bigger loser than everyone else combined. Get a life. Stop spending so much time on this forum. You're just a post-whore yearning for some eFriends and eAttention. There's nothing you can say to change that.
And who cares what your Titan friends think? seriously. You seem to look up to them like that little kid that no one picks for the baseball team.
I can post numerous links pointing to pro-DUB sites. But who cares?
For the record, my Armada has stock wheels and I don't care to spend money on wheels. I'm open to the possibility, however. I just don't go around injecting my obnoxious opinion upon others.
Seriously TB, get a life. Take it easy and smoke some doobie, you mullet-wearing eLoser; no offense. :moon:
Lets see, I've kept it completely to wheels. I've commented indirectly about psychology, my opinions, etc. I haven't attacked anyone directly......yet.
Second, I don't see how posting numerous times is a problem
or even of your concern. Don't like it? Leave. We don't need people who attack others here.
Third, you'll find that everything I've posted is a rehash. Guess you're too new to have seen some of the older posts. Search is available.
Forth, I really don't care what you think. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Fifth, I posted the titan guys to show you there are
1. others out there that agree
2. I'm not in the minority on this. Far from it if you look at the general public
3. I'm also a very popular poster over there. Guess you'll tell me I post to much there now.
4. Look up to them? Now you're talking out of your :moon: I have the same outspoken voice there as well as other forums of interest. I do respect them as much as they respect me, just like here.
5. Having other DUB owners say they like DUBS is like providing evidence that people should love little kids and then posting a NAMBLA site as proof. The majority of the public thinks large rims are dopey but not worth bothering about.
Sixth, the majority of my posts are to help people with problems. I help out everyone, regardless of wheel size. Good luck getting any help from me now though.
Seventh, I have stated over and over, I post my opinion if asked, sometimes if not. I would expect the same. Don't like vettes, 20" wheels, etc. Fine, comment away. I don't care. But attacking someone personally, isn't in the program.
And EIghth, I love this stuff. Again, since you probably haven't read anything on here, I'm from NYC.