4,362 Posts
They have been here for weeks in Orlando. :confused:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Seen them too.

92TripleBlack said:
They have been here for weeks in Orlando. :confused:
Yeah saw both the Granite and the Majectic Blue. Very nice colors. Peeked in the window, and checked out the new options (mirrors and 3rd-row split) Nice!

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
Yeah saw both the Granite and the Majectic Blue. Very nice colors. Peeked in the window, and checked out the new options (mirrors and 3rd-row split) Nice!
Yeah, and not a Red Brawn on the lot. Guess they go fast. ;)

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
Are you guys talking about the Pathfinders or Armadas? If the Pathy, the 05's also had the split row 3rd bench.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Madamadamada :whip:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Duh

And if you didn't get it from the last two posts.

Da Big One Baby. The beast of all beasts. The HEMI-crusher. Navi-hator, Escaladarator. You know D' ARMADA.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
And if you didn't get it from the last two posts.

Da Big One Baby. The beast of all beasts. The HEMI-crusher. Navi-hator, Escaladarator. You know D' ARMADA.
Something tells me you guys might be talking about the Armada...call me crazy but I have a hunch. :p

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Ok, you're crazy.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
My fiance calls the Pathfinder the Armadas "little Brother". Sounds good to me. ;)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
My dealer had about 25 '05 Pathfinders in all trims except Off Road. They had 2 '06s, both LEs and loaded where MSRP was in the $40K area.

Have a good one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.