Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are closed on Sunday. And in my experience, folks on here/forums have better sources for parts that don’t cost a fortune.

·
Administrator
6,306 Posts
so its a free call to find out what the part costs and you also get to know the actual part number. you are under no obligation to purchase from a dealer.

then you get that info and search the interwerbs to find out where you can find these.

fleabay, local salvage yards, craigslist are good starts.

you dont mention your model and year. this can be important because sometimes infinti parts can cost less than the armada variant (which they are the same part but different car models) and vice versa.

·
Administrator
6,306 Posts
not trying to "win" anything sir. since I don't know the part number, nor do I know your vehicle make/model/year, I specifically can't give you direct info on it. I suggested you reach out to parts, have them give you the part number, and from there you can find the part online yourself, OR if that is too much of a hassle for you to search the part, post it up here and a member may be able to help. No need to be passive aggressive.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
OK now, don't be silly, Silly34. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mark is just trying to help. I always start with the dealer parts department. Yes they "can" be more expensive. But sometimes they are not. And while dealing with them you get to know them. At times a dealer parts department can be very helpful. And I mean "VERY". Sometimes I'll even pay their somewhat higher price just for the convenience.

Do some homework. Look up part numbers/names etc. Post them here. That way people that want to help you can do so quickly and efficiently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts