Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I was recently in contact with Jason Burtman via e-mail concerning buying a Bullydog Powerpup for my Armada, but he hasn't responded in over a week! Any clues?

And Jason, if you're reading this, where are you???

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,188 Posts
Were you in email contact or phone contact? Try giving him a call if you were only in email contact previously.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,188 Posts
Burtman Industries web site or from Eric (above)

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,204 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Sorry guys, I don't get email notifications anymore from this forum for some reason.

You can call anytime, 717-469-4130

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
sorry for rehashing this thread , i also having a hard time reaching jason.
no replies to his three email accounts in almost two weeks.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Thank you sir. I've seen all his posts and his excellent record
Serving the guys at this forum. I have no don't about his
Reputation but it's been 2 weeks since Ive received any word
From him.

Already contacted pay pal. Thanks

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
sorry for rehashing this thread .
Sorry for the mis communication. I just got a notification of this post last night, I hope it's back working that I get email notifications for good. YOUR item was shipped one day after you ordered it, and delivered on the 20th :)

Tracking Number: 1Z05R3350360200053
Service:UPS Ground
Weight:6.00 lbs
Shipped/Billed On:10/14/2011
Delivered On:10/20/2011 10:59 A.M.
Delivered To: WOODSIDE, NY, US
Signed By:WELBY
Left At:Receiver

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
So, Carlo wanna explain this?? You say 2 weeks and it was delivered on the 20th??

Sorry for the mis communication. I just got a notification of this post last night, I hope it's back working that I get email notifications for good. YOUR item was shipped one day after you ordered it, and delivered on the 20th :)

Tracking Number: 1Z05R3350360200053
Service:UPS Ground
Weight:6.00 lbs
Shipped/Billed On:10/14/2011
Delivered On:10/20/2011 10:59 A.M.
Delivered To: WOODSIDE, NY, US
Signed By:WELBY
Left At:Receiver

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
So, Carlo wanna explain this?? You say 2 weeks and it was delivered on the 20th??
Yes I said 2 weeks. I do not live in that address it is my freight couriers address in NYC. That's where I have my stuff in the states sent. They require a tracking number to link the items to me. As they receive hundreds of packages daily they separate items based on tracking so even though it was delivered on the 20th, I had no way of knowing it was there.

As Justin explained to me his email crashed, and he has replied o all my emails already so its all good now. Case closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts