Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry if this sounds like a silly question but here goes: I just fixed a compromise in the high pressure line at the back of my 2004 Armada LE. It was worn through by a cable that was mounted directly against it during production, like many others from what I have read. I fixed it quickly and lost a very small amount of my PAG oil (maybe an ounce) which I will replace. Since the system was potentially exposed to air and therefore moisture I wanted to change the "drier" before evacuating and recharging the system. I ordered a part which is supposed to be correct for my car but I cannot find any such part on the vehicle. I have hours invested in looking for this part, trying to figure out what others do and even broke down and bought the shop manual for my car. Still no mention of a drier, accululator or anything else that resembles my part or a description of another part that may serve the same purpose just in case this is not the right part. Please see picture below. If you guys have any thoughts on this (other than calling me a moron for not knowing how to address this :) I would be very grateful.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts