Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be relocating to Columbus, IN in the next week and am considering purchasing a new 2006 Armada SE 4x4. Does anyone know a dealer or contact in the area that will give me a good deal? I am willing to do some traveling to get the best deal, but am on a limited timeline.

Also, is corrosion a big deal since the roads are salted? Ideally I would like to keep this truck for at least 10 years. I am from CA and it is easy to do that here. What measures should I take to ensure the longevity of the truck?

Thanks for all the help.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
camarobuff67 said:
I will be relocating to Columbus, IN in the next week and am considering purchasing a new 2006 Armada SE 4x4. Does anyone know a dealer or contact in the area that will give me a good deal? I am willing to do some traveling to get the best deal, but am on a limited timeline.

Also, is corrosion a big deal since the roads are salted? Ideally I would like to keep this truck for at least 10 years. I am from CA and it is easy to do that here. What measures should I take to ensure the longevity of the truck?

Thanks for all the help.
Yes, take I-65 South to I-75 South and go about 492 miles to Atlanta, Georgia and Sutherlin Nissan. The best delearship I've ever had the pleasure to do business with. I not only got a GREAT deal, they have gone far and above in their service department to accommodate me. They have addressed every single "complaint" (all brakes) I've had and fixed everything to my satisfaction. I didn't really know until reading these posts what a great delearship they really are. The hassles and problems some of these people on this site have experienced with their delearships really opened my eyes to Sutherlin. Although they will give you a good deal, it's a long way for you to drive. But if you could get it at Sutherlin and a delearship near you would do all the warranty work, etc., it would be worth it to you. Cause it would be a real headache to have to drive back to Atlanta if you had any issues! :) Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Since you are in California, you can try Universal City Nissan. The are the #1 dealer in the United States. If they don't have it, then they can get it. They can also give you an swsome deal if you know how to negotiate. My suggestion to you is to get pre-qualified for a loan before you go to a dealer. When you show up at the dealer the only thing that you need to do is tell him what car you want and what price you want to pay. You just saved the sales man time and money on having to try to get you a loan. Most Credit Unions and some banks will give you a check. You use this check to write the total sales amount for the vehicle that you are about to purchase. This gives you buyiung power, because all they have to do is deposit the check and they get paid.
When I purchased my Armada, Universal City Nissan was outstanding. I first purchaed my wifes 05 Maxima and I paid dealer cost (I had a check with me). The car was also a hard model to come by. It was the one with the elite package fully loaded. I only paid $31,000 with the window price showing $41,000. It was the same thing with my Armada. Bought it from the same dealer and the same sales guy.
One thing that you have to do though is be straight up with then. They are trying to get paid and the if you tell them that you don't want to waste your time then they will listen. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.