Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where the outside temp gauge is at?
I'm trying to figure out why my temp jumps around so much.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I think it is in front of the radiator or clipped to the horn. I added one to my xterra and that is where it was to go. Look in that area.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Manny how do you like your Kenwood components. Was looking at either Alpine, Eclipse or kenwood. Do you have pics?

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Its in the front, I believe I read in the lower opening of the grill. This is why the temp climbs if you don't move as the heat builds up on it from the motor. As for Kenwood, their head units are generally pretty good and worth the price. Like Pioneer I'd skip the speakers and amps though. ;)

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
masterwong said:
Manny how do you like your Kenwood components. Was looking at either Alpine, Eclipse or kenwood. Do you have pics?

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1178

Here is a pick of my head unit I have the nav unit under the pass seat and the Sirius sat behind the dash.

I love Kenwood I had an ivc-800 alpine W/ nav in my xterra and it was good but I like the control you have with Kenwood.

In my wife’s altima I have a Dolby digital setup all Kenwood from speakers to amps to the Dolby processor in here car

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Thanks for the info. i am mulling over the different Double DIN touch screen head units I want to add to the Mada and hopefully will decide in the next week or so.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Check out the Alpine, Pioneer, and Eclypse setups as well as the Kenwood. All are good quality and you may like the looks or features of one over another. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts