Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm a little confused here. when i try to get a new plate for my mada i read the registration and say in there that the vehicle model is pathfinder? now that lady who was helping me wonders why its say pathfider and not Aramada and i just told her maybe cuz they couldn't fit the Aramada which i thought is suppose to be "Pathfinder Armada". was i right? is it Pathfinder Armada or just plain Armada? :confused:

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
brysig228 said:
i'm a little confused here. when i try to get a new plate for my mada i read the registration and say in there that the vehicle model is pathfinder? now that lady who was helping me wonders why its say pathfider and not Aramada and i just told her maybe cuz they couldn't fit the Aramada which i thought is suppose to be "Pathfinder Armada". was i right? is it Pathfinder Armada or just plain Armada? :confused:

04 Pathfinder Armada, 05 and 06 Armada.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Yeah, Nissan thought they would call it the Pathfinder Armada to help it sell. They changed it to just Armada in '05 thankfully. Who would want to drive an Envoy Tahoe? :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.