1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I think the 3rd choice being black wheels would look awesome with your silver Armada. That would be pretty unique.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I like the BOSS 309. I think that the black rims with the chrome lip is sharp too. BUT Don't know if i would like the black rims on Silver. MMMMM? I would have to see it to really know if I like it.
GOOD LUCK!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I also like the 309. :3d_004:

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
I like this one as well. Simple and not too much bling. :)

BTW, do these wheels compatible with the TP sensor? I spoke to a tech guy in Discount Tire when I had my wheel road forced balanced and he adviced me to becareful when choosing the rim since it might messed up your TP seonsor.

F1_80s_90s said:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drcookie said:
I like this one as well. Simple and not too much bling. :)

BTW, do these wheels compatible with the TP sensor? I spoke to a tech guy in Discount Tire when I had my wheel road forced balanced and he adviced me to becareful when choosing the rim since it might messed up your TP seonsor.
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me lol. 301 is not bad, i'm gettin $275 CAD. for the superfinish rim (each) and without tires. But i know I can bargin more with them. Black would look pretty nice on silver..hopefully..if i get them lol. The BOSS 309, i'm gettin a price for $335 for the chrome ones (each)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so now i'm debating over BOSS 309, 301, and 303. hmm...will i lose any ride quality???? :confused:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
No contest

Hands down it's the 309's. Distant second is the 303's just cause their black. 301's don't match the lines of the Mada IMHO. Hullio, tell me at the ripe old age of 14. How do you plan on paying for all of these mods. Oh yeah, you can't even drive yet (legally). My bad.... LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FL_Crushin said:
Hands down it's the 309's. Distant second is the 303's just cause their black. 301's don't match the lines of the Mada IMHO. Hullio, tell me at the ripe old age of 14. How do you plan on paying for all of these mods. Oh yeah, you can't even drive yet (legally). My bad.... LOL.
My dad drives it :duh: lol and he's gonna pay for all the mods. He hardly has time to search around for products like rims and stuff so I do it all :D lol I know a lot about cars and so I always look around for the best deal. Also, I think 309's will be the best set of rims to buy. And i drove the Armada once...hard, but fun..lol...Next year I'm gettin my license, since i'm turning 15 soon...then we'll see who'll be laughing ;) Thanks for all the help tho.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yeah..also...which set of tires will be good for the 309 BOSS rims? Which brand, size?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
hullio said:
so now i'm debating over BOSS 309, 301, and 303. hmm...will i lose any ride quality???? :confused:
What place did you find them out Hullio?

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
joeyg said:
What place did you find them out Hullio?

Joe
I'm purchasing the wheels and other mods (like billet grille) at Van & Truck World in Pickering :D PM back if u need directions and stuff...they are :awesome:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok..so..i'm probably going for the 309's, but will i lose any rde quality with the 20's? I guess the kind/type of tire also depends on ride quality, so which tires should we get? :confused:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Improvement

hullio said:
ok..so..i'm probably going for the 309's, but will i lose any rde quality with the 20's? I guess the kind/type of tire also depends on ride quality, so which tires should we get? :confused:
Ride quality will most likely improve with the 20's/New tires. Tires are going to depend on what you prefer. Could go with an AT tire or the Street tires like the Kumo Ecsta's like most are getting with 22'/24's. Either one will give you improved handling over the Contis. Important thing is to keep the overall outside diameter as close to stock as possible as to not affect your speedo, and mileage, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FL_Crushin said:
Ride quality will most likely improve with the 20's/New tires. Tires are going to depend on what you prefer. Could go with an AT tire or the Street tires like the Kumo Ecsta's like most are getting with 22'/24's. Either one will give you improved handling over the Contis. Important thing is to keep the overall outside diameter as close to stock as possible as to not affect your speedo, and mileage, etc.
Thanks, what is the diameter of the stock tires?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
hullio said:
Depends on how big, not which design. Bigger, yes you will.

Read this for help on sizes, etc.
http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1599
Personally, I love my combo. Looks mean, quiet, handles better than stock. Loose a little acceleration due to larger size rims and heavy weight, but they still kick but. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts