Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
6,651 Posts
this thread is therapeutic for me, because ive ALWAYS had a car note since i was 18 (ill be 42 may 24). I dont know what its like NOT to have a car note.

when i purchased the 12 qx, i am very satisfied with this car. its brand new and i really like it.

i am a sucker for new options offered on vehicles and that is what makes me want to get a new car every 2-4 years.

now, with the new q, i am really satisfied and i REALLLY WANT to keep this car for years!! i get caught up in the "latest and greatest" and i want to stop.

seeing you guys keep these cars for years really is helping me get over wanting a new car every couple years. its OK to keep a car for 5-6-7 years!! its OK! and this thread is making me realize that.

seeing 300K on a car is just awesome. I need to get over trying to have the latest and greatest and stick with one car for a while..

thats all! your posts here help in ways you probably never thought... :)

·
Administrator
6,651 Posts
this is not the thread to discuss such matters. there is an audio sub section here. post there,

but to answer your question, if its the same model player as the oem in your car now, then you should not need anything additional.

·
Administrator
6,651 Posts
here's a query/ curiosity:

what kept you cats from trading the car in for a new armada? why keep it this long? nowadays dealers send you these sexy offers ("your model year is in heavy demand, come in and get a new one... blah blah blah...) but some of you cats obviously said "naah im good, ill hang with what i got"...

i mentioned earlier in this thread that i have the "upgrade every couple years" bug , but i am tired of having a car note :p so i think this time i will ride this out and drive it 'till the wheels fall off....

but man i respect you cats who hung on to your car for this long and have respect for it still. just shows the armada is one heck of a vehicle!

·
Administrator
6,651 Posts
My name is Kenny,I win my 08' has 318,000 miles,beat that😜
I hit 360K the other day on my '07 LE. I bought it new and it's never been in a shop for anything other than tires. I change the oil/filter every 5k-7.5k, but have never changed the trans fluid. Yup, it has the original trans fluid and filter. It's my everyday driver (80+ miles per day) and have made 6 round trips from MD to northern NJ and a trip to Niagara Falls from MD in the last 2 months.
🤓🧐

1 - 16 of 16 Posts