Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been watching this forum for a couple years and finally decided to post. I am the only owner of a 2005 SE with 519,000 miles. It seems like most of the higher mileage posts here are from warm weather locations. Mine is a 4x4 which adds some extra challenges. I am in Pennsylvania, so I am dealing with road salt/brine every winter and keeping the rust at bay. I drive regularly through New England and Canada every hockey season. For those wondering, I have no issues with planning 300-1000 mile road trips even with over a half million miles. My goal is 612K

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guessing that I may still be the King, but Jersey Boy is right on my tail. Just rolled over 527K this weekend on a 1200+ mile round trip to Charlotte, NC. Heading to Rhode Island tomorrow and then Rochester, NY next week. Finally had to replace the fuel pump last month and will upgrade to an all stainless exhaust before the end of the year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guessing that I may still be the King, but Jersey Boy is right on my tail. Just rolled over 527K this weekend on a 1200+ mile round trip to Charlotte, NC. Heading to Rhode Island tomorrow and then Rochester, NY next week. Finally had to replace the fuel pump last month and will upgrade to an all stainless exhaust before the end of the year.
Still rolling along at 532K now. The Rochester trip turned into a little more of an adventure. We got across the border for a day trip to Toronto. The new stainless exhaust is nice, but the Magnaflow has a bit of a resonance that I am not happy with. Looking at a weekend in Rhode Island and Maine this month followed by another run to Charlotte. Probably will be looking for a local interior shop in the spring since the driver seat is showing some wear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts