Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Who is the King of the highest mileage Armada, is it you?

291K views 479 replies 212 participants last post by  larumple 
#1 ·
With the Armada being 4 years old How many miles do you have on your Mada"? I just turned 90,000 on my 04 SE.:)

#4 ·
BlakSpyda said:
'06 S E 60,033.
Sheesh you guys!

I have to admit though, for most of it's life my truck lived in Hawaii...not too many miles you can put on it when you live right next to the beach and don't really drive it! PLUS, my house is 3 miles from my work, so a lot of days I only put on 6 miles.

Reactions: SoCal-Cajun-Okie
#10 ·
BlakSpyda said:
Considering that I bought it in January 06, that's 30k per year!
Lol ok that IS a lot Eric :p, you sure do love driving! haha. Danny and I work EVERY day too, holidays included, so we don't have the time to take drives, etc. That's probably helped our mileage too now that I think about it.

#13 ·
84k Bought in July '04
'05 went to Missouri then Texas (Daughter Plays AAU)
'06 Ohio
'07 Middle TN 2x same week:eek:
'07 to present NY 5x's Shopping gotta love it

All from Aberdeen,MD close to the Delaware Boarder:)

#19 ·
85K and still rolling.

#21 ·
Your gonna love this.... a whopping 21k on my 04!! Almost all towing! Last year it only got (slow year towing) 3,300 miles, total for 12 months. Reason..? I ride my motorcycle nearly everyday there isn't a monsoon and the wife drives our old thrasher 4 cylinder 4Runner (20mpg) and now she also has her fair weather Z car so she rarely ever drives the Mada. She complains about the fuel mileage and I asked her when was the last time it went somewhere without pulling something behind it and she could not remember any instance in the last 2 YEARS! If it is not pulling a trailer it is backing up to hitch up to one.

#24 ·
60,000 on my 04. Bought in Aug of 04.

#25 ·
madafan said:
85K and still rolling.
mikext40 said:
I bought my 04 used with 15,000 I only put on 75000 miles myself. It serves as a daily ride as well as the family truckster....LOL!!!
85K and 90K. Now that's what I'm talking about!

#26 ·
39k bought it with 25k in oct 06