Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Camhill 06 armada le 271,700 and just now having problems with it
Hope the Issue's aren't big one's, or at least fixable.....I love My SUV, it gets treated better than I treat Myself.....
Keep Truckin' !!!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
@ King Armada

I don't know if you chosed that name based on such your high mileage. But I must say you are truly King Armada. But I am King of the Road, lol. Nobody beats me.

I must say I was guessing you would have your check engine light at such high mileage. Can you tell me why your light is on? Can I guess if it is because of emission or bad cats?

Your Armada looks really clean. Enjoy it. If I was you, I would just drive it now till it becomes undriveable. At the mileage where you are now, nobody will ever pay yu anything for it, but I can guarantee you that the sentimental value you have now on your car, it may not be worth any money anybody could pay for it.

If my cars ever get that high, I will keep them till one of us gives up on the other. And mind you, I think I do a pretty good job of maintaining any car I have ever owned.

Keep up the great job.
Thank you ..

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
2005 LE 4WD, bought brand new, now 248,000 miles. Runs as well and sounds as good as the low mileage rental cars that I drive when traveling on business.

Never abused, regular maintenance such as replacing ALL drive train fluids at around 70,000 miles. I'm particular about using Nissan matic-S for transmission fluid; some shops claim compatibility with generic transmission fluid but I've heard too many stories of transmissions failing after fluid change, attributed to debris being stirred up during the change, but I suspect generic fluid not having the same specs. Oil change between 4000 and 5000 miles (manual recommends 3750). No rust (Southwest).

What most people find notable is that I'm still on my original rear brakes. I had the original front brake pads replaced at 172,000, although the mechanic said they still had a few thousand miles left on them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2005 that just passed 300k. :)
I’M ON MY 6TH ARMADA, THE WORST ONE WAS MY 2004. NISSAN HAD TO DO 2 COMPLETE BRAKE JOBS AT NO CHARGE TO ME.
I’VE ALSO HAD A 2007, 2010, 2 2012’S AND MY LATEST 2015. I’VE NOT HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THEM EXCEPT THE COMPUTER ON THE 2007 WENT BAD. I LOVE THESE TRUCKS

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’M ON MY 6TH ARMADA, THE WORST ONE WAS MY 2004. NISSAN HAD TO DO 2 COMPLETE BRAKE JOBS AT NO CHARGE TO ME.
I’VE ALSO HAD A 2007, 2010, 2 2012’S AND MY LATEST 2015. I’VE NOT HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THEM EXCEPT THE COMPUTER ON THE 2007 WENT BAD. I LOVE THESE TRUCKS
ALSO I’VE HIT BETWEEN 133,000 & 155,000 MILES ON EVERYONE OF THEM. AS A MATTER OF FACT MY LAST ONE WAS A BLACK 2012 PLATINUM AND IT HAD 143,000 MILES ON IT. UNFORTUNATELY I TOTALED IT BUT IT GOT ME INTO A SILVER 2015 ARMADA PLATINUM WITH 37862 MILES ON IT. PART OF THE DEAL WAS 4 BRAND NEW TIRES, BRAKES ALL THE WAY AROUND, 36000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY PLUS ANOTHER 64000 DRIVETRAIN WARRANTY AFTER THE 36000 RUNS OUT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, FOR MY 6’5” 320 LBS FRAME, THIS IS THE PERFECT VEHICLE FOR ME, MY FAMILY, AND MY 6000 LBS BOAT. PLUS I AM AN ON THE ROAD SALES REP AND AVERAGE 50000 MILES PER YEAR. THIS MAKES IT A VERY COMFORTABLE 50000 MILE DRIVE. 1 OTHER NOTE, EXCEPT FOR MY 2004 AND THE BRAKE PROBLEMS THEY HAD I AVERAGE 140,000 ON MY BRAKES. OF COURSE THAT IS MOSTLY HIGHWAY MILES.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
kilometers or miles?
Either way that's a lot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry I guess I should have said that. Yes in miles, I bought it from the original owner. I am thinking it was either rebuilt or well taken care of because it sounds great. There must have been 100 little square oil change stickers in the corner of the windshield and that was done on oe before the last date. I paid $600 for it jumped in it and drove 35 miles back home with no problems.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
My 2008 QX56 is sitting at 189,677 miles right now. Still chugging right along strong! A few minor issues, but nothing to complain about. I purchased it as a program vehicle in '08 from the dealer with just 11k miles on it.

341 - 360 of 360 Posts