Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to install a set of 17" Offroad 7 spoke I got off of Ebay soon, and was wondering if anyone would know if my 6 spoke LE Wheels would fit my dads Chevy Pickup? I have seen online where they are interchangeable, but does anyone know for sure? No spacer/bolt pattern issues?

I may (a) keep them for when I trade (b) sell them on Ebay or (c) give them to my Dad if they will fit without any issues. They should ride significantly better than the 16s he has now...and he needs tires anyway and my Conti's (although I do not like them at all) will work fine for him, esp since they have only 7k on them.

I am going to put some AT tires on the Offroad rims and can't WAIT! The tires are on backorder tho...;-(

TIA!

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
The Chevy pattern is the same as the Armada - Six lugs on a 5 1/2" bolt circle. But there are other considerations, such as back spacing and the center hole diameter. Only way to know if everything will clear is to try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.