Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 05 Armada LE has been good so far. I have 1900 miles on it and so far I have not noticed the rattles everyone else has been complaining about and my brakes are still doing great. I have noticed the passenger right rear window starting to make a slight vibration noise when I am rolling up the window and it is about 3inches from the top. It is quite going down.
My passenger front window makes a slight pop noise about 2-3 times on the way down but it is not that bad . So far I have taken some Eagle 1 detailer and cleaned the rubber around the windows but that does not seem to work. It seems to help at first. I could try to some lubricant but that would only attract dirt. Does anyone have any ideas because I hate going to the dealers.

I have another problem that has just occured. The carpet on the back of the 3rd row seat has suddendly got a lot of slack in it but the slack is only on the left side. The only thing that I could think that could have happened is my detail supply holder sliding back and forth against it. I thought of steaming it with an ironout but not sure that would work. Anybody with suggestions on my problems.

Thanks 05mada

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I suggest just going back to the dealer for warranty. If you try to fix the carpet and it tears or melts they will not do anything for you. All the things you mentioned are warrantied.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
llajumpvid said:
I suggest just going back to the dealer for warranty. If you try to fix the carpet and it tears or melts they will not do anything for you. All the things you mentioned are warrantied.
I agree. The carpet probably just needs adjusting and the windows probably need grease in the tracks.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealer Visit On Problems

I went to the dealer today with my 05mada LE is in Miami. I advised them of the window problem that I had with my driver front and passenger rear. The front had a poping noise and the rear had a vibrating noise. They siliconed (greased) both and they are working great. My carpet on the back of the 3rd row seat had alot of slack in it so they are going to replace the seat cover which is on order. I also had a upper clip that I found missing from the left rear bumper cover. So in order to replace the clip they have to order the whole left bumper assembly corner which is the painted part of the bumper. I also asked about the new brake upgrade and the dealer advised after the 2nd resufacing trip they who put on new upgrade. He advised my brakes were fine with 2050 miles on them.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pr0blems Fixed

I think that I may have worked all of the bugs for now out of my 2005 Armada LE. I had sagging carpet on the 3rd row seat,it was replaced. I had a right rear window vibrating when it was being rolled up- the window runner was replaced.
I also have a misaligned rear bumper which is off .25 inches on the left side and the space between top of the bumper cover on the left side and the taillight is about .50 inches. The dealer tried to adjust but advised there was no adjustment beacause the bumper bolts right on. I looked and it looks like there is no adjustment. This is my only problem. Compared to some I guess I am lucky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts