Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Pittsburgh today we have about 6" of snow on the roads. I did'nt even have to put it in 4wd to get up the steepest hills which were unplowed. Very impressed with the power and crawlablity,< is that a word, up any hill i encountered. going out again as it is still snowing and going to find some challengable areas to test this beast further.
On a differant note my drivers side window isnt going down all the way and is sluggish on the uptake. Its not frozen, and all other windows are working just fine.
Enjoy your winter driving all! :)

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
My window did the same thing. Twice. See if your window is off track any. Mine did this, and when it finally rolled down it made a loud POP. Then when it rolled up it broke my in channel vent visor in half because it was completely off track. Have fun :D

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
ARMADA in the sub-acrtic

I have a 04 se Armada, i am located in alaska were temps range from 20 to
-50 in the winter. The Armada stays outside all year long, it's starts up at first try every time and works great in deep snow in full time 4x4. It can take a long time to warm after -20 and i insalled an after market winterization kit.
perfect vehicle for cold states :)

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Winterization kit

Cold weather winterization kit, They place a 80 watt heater on your oil pan and x-misson pan, battery blanket and engine block heater. Whan i get home from work i then plug my armada in for the nite. There is also a inside heater that you can install with the kit so when you plug in the armada it keeps the cab warm.

(Price $300 with 4hrs of labor)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Big O said:
I have a 04 se Armada, i am located in alaska were temps range from 20 to
-50 in the winter. The Armada stays outside all year long, it's starts up at first try every time and works great in deep snow in full time 4x4. It can take a long time to warm after -20 and i insalled an after market winterization kit.
perfect vehicle for cold states :)
-50 just sounds painful to be outside. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts