Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone adjusted their wiper fluid nozzle? My left one sprays the roof so I want to aim it lower. I can't figure out how to move it.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Unfortunately not, but I would like to adjust my rear wiper fluid nozzel from "pee" to "spray". :)

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adjmcloon said:
Unfortunately not, but I would like to adjust my rear wiper fluid nozzel from "pee" to "spray". :)
That's funny. I thought mine was broken. Yours pee's too huh?
i wonder why Nissan put a single spray nozzle on the back? It runs straight down the glass and washes off the Big round Nissan Logo pretty well though...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I have the same problem, left nossle sprays too high and can't adjust... service says they compared it to other Armadas and they do the same thing so "spraying the roof" was a standard operating condition and they couldn't do anything about it. Wonder if they designed that in to wash the roof? heh :)

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
The spray nozzles are set to provide best coverage at speed (40 mph I think). This includes the "peeing" rear nozzle It is designed to dribble as spray would never reach the glass at speed.

If you are spraying your roof while at speed I would tell your service department to replace the nozzle.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was always taught proper etiqutte(sp?) for cleaning windows was at a stop so you're not spraying people behind you.
So the problem is, if I am going 40+mph, the left side will then spray the center of the window and the right side then sprays the bottom of the window.
I guess you just can't win.

There's got to be some way to adjust? I'll give it a try tonight.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I haven't tried on my Armada yet, but in my old Civic I used a needle. I just stuck the needle in the hole of the nozzle and moved it around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts