Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in shock. I called them to open a file 1 day ago.
They called me today to explain that they have already contacted my dealer and made sure I was on the "list" for the new rotors and that it shouldn't be tooo much longer.

Nice!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go back and look for the number, I believe it was on the first couple of pages of the owners manual.

The only reason I called, was just so they have it on file that I needed brake fix at 2700 miles and that I was pissed. I also noted to them all of the other problems I had too.

The did tell me that they contacted my dealer directly, and assured me that I was a priority on the list to receive the new parts. I did confirm that with my dealer yesterday.. I don't know if it really makes any difference, but they were very nice and very responsive and it can't hurt to have the situation on file with Nissan USA.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
They call me back after one day also to followed up on my complaint, but as of today still have not resolved my problem. They tell me to work w/ my dealer, my dealer say they are waiting on parts from Nissan. :mad:

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, I guess we're kind of caught in this loop, lol.

They told me they are producing lots more of these "new" parts and they should be available soon... What else can they say, I guess.

Not a big deal, they do take immediate care if it is shaking anyways.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
They are aware

I called 1 800 nissan 1 and yes they are aware of the problem and are extending the brake judder warranty until 2008. The also ordered new brake kits.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
THey have the parts out here in Southern CAli, I got it done without even asking for it. The dealer did it as a precaution.

Good Luck,

Kevin

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you're lucky I guess, there are too many people in florida and they are short of these parts lol....

I hope they come soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts