Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys:

My 06 LE came with XM and that's fine since I'm not ready to subscribe yet but I'm a big fan of Howard Stern and he is now on Sirius and I'm stuck with XM.

Is there a way to remove XM and have Sirius install on my LE 06?

Thanks
APP

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Module change

APP said:
Guys:

My 06 LE came with XM and that's fine since I'm not ready to subscribe yet but I'm a big fan of Howard Stern and he is now on Sirius and I'm stuck with XM.

Thanks
APP
You have to have the receiver changed. The XM and Sirius receivers are different. Not sure if the antennas are the same or not. Dealer will probably charge you $400 for it though (price of the option).

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
APP said:
Guys:

Thanks
APP
I use to like Stern til around the time he lost his wife. I think he changed more to gimmik and lost all integrity. I think that's why his marriage collapsed.

If you want the content "today's" Stern offers, you'll find the same with Playboy radio that's on XM.

Have a good one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.