Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have an 06 LE with Tech and XM... Is it possible to display song title or artist name other than the XM channel no. on the bottom. It says on the manual to push the "Tune" knob to "Display Mode" then rotate the know to select Channel No. , Channel Name, Name , Title... but I dont get the "Display Mode" when I push the Tune it only scrolls through the Audio stuff.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
That's because you did not opt for sirius, but seriously call up XM if you're having trouble. They have a support line if you give them your VIN number, they can help diagnosis the problem. That is, if you get a friendly operator.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Ericmabrams said:
That's because you did not opt for sirius, but seriously call up XM if you're having trouble. They have a support line if you give them your VIN number, they can help diagnosis the problem. That is, if you get a friendly operator.

Sirius was the way to go until they stopped streaming Fox News. They have a lot of unhappy customers, me being one of them :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.