Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Beast Masters, I Have Read And Studied This Site For Months In Germany While Deployed With Nj Guard. Now I Am Home And Ready To Become The Proud Owner Of A Black Beast. Any Suggestions Would Be Helpful As It Is Very Difficult To Get A Black, 4x4, Sunroof Under 30,000. I May Have To Raise Up To A 2006 But The Dealer Told Me He Would Have To Ship It From Virginia To New Jersey. I'm Getting Anxious And Want It Now. I Want To Sit In And Drive It Before I Buy It, Is That A Crime?

Current Owner Of 1991, Black Pathfinder....aka...my Baby....she May Have To Be Put To Rest If The Beast Needs Space In The Driveway......

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ggeorgie said:
Welcome, no its not a crime, and don't buy it unless you drive it, test it, feel, it :cool:
Well, I raised up to a 2006, found a SE 4X4, BLACK W/SUNROOF BUT IT HAD DVD AND TOW/LEATHER (BENCH) PACKAGE......DIDN'T REALLY NEED THE REST BUT I GUESS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT...LOL.....STICKER 44500....TOLD THEM I WANTED 2500 OFF THAT AND THE SPECIAL FINANCING.....MANAGER SAID HE WOULD ONLY GIVE ME 1000 OFF.....TOLD SALES, I'M LEAVING THEN MANAGER CAME OVER AND SAID NISSAN WAS OFFERING 2500 OR FINANCING....I SAID I KNOW BUT I WANT MONEY OUT YOUR POCKET TOO.....I ENDED UP GETTING 5000 OFF AND FINANCING AT 8.9 FOR 72 MONTHS W/GAP.....DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT? WILL SEND PICS OF THE PATHFINDER AND THE BEAST SOON......NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH 'MY BABY'......?.....?....?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Sounds about right, it seems like you know your way around dealers, great enjoy it, I paid cash for mine in Dec 04, its an 05 very basic $32,500 out the door including 7 years 100,000 miles warranty. and it has 19,000 miles on it already. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ggeorgie said:
Sounds about right, it seems like you know your way around dealers, great enjoy it, I paid cash for mine in Dec 04, its an 05 very basic $32,500 out the door including 7 years 100,000 miles warranty. and it has 19,000 miles on it already. :cool:
How did u get the 7 year warranty? It wasn't Nissan was it? By the way, that second 2500 I got off was smacked by the Gap Coverage for 500 and then a second retarded coverage dealing with Gap that somehow swallowed 600-700.....I was in the office with the Finance Manager for an hour trying to figure that one out......I finally gave up......I got my Beast and love it......To hell with the Nissan devils....

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
ZMADA said:
How did u get the 7 year warranty? It wasn't Nissan was it? By the way, that second 2500 I got off was smacked by the Gap Coverage for 500 and then a second retarded coverage dealing with Gap that somehow swallowed 600-700.....I was in the office with the Finance Manager for an hour trying to figure that one out......I finally gave up......I got my Beast and love it......To hell with the Nissan devils....
I bought mine from ElMonte Nissan DEC 2004, with 8 miles on it, and right before I left the dealrship I purchased the warranty, and yes it is a Nissan warranty. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.